The DeltaVision plan uses the EyeMed Select network and includes in-network access to local providers, popular retail chains, and online ordering options through Contacts Direct and Glasses.com. The plan provides coverage for both in and out-of-network eye care providers. You will maximize your benefit by using in-network providers. Highlights of the plan include:
- No waiting periods.
- A routine eye exam for a $10 copay.
- Contact lenses for a $0 copay
- Standard prescription lenses for a $25 copay and a $100 frame allowance.
- Discounts on LASIK and PRK.
- Up to 40% off additional vision care purchases.
How to Find a Provider in the EyeMed Select Network
- Click here to view the EyeMed Vision Care provider directory.
- Enter your city or zip code, and choose the "Select" network to generate a list of vision care providers near you.
- You can filter your search results by hours and scheduling, services, products, and brands.
How to Use Your Vision Benefits
An ID card is not needed to use your vision benefits. Your EyeMed provider just needs your name and date of birth to verify coverage at the time of service. You can print this DeltaVision Card to have your plan information handy whenever you visit your vision care provider.
If you visit an in-network provider:
- You will pay your co-payment and any other charges not covered at the time of service.
If you visit an out-of-network provider:
- Your vision provider may require that you make full payment at the time of service. You may then submit a completed claim form to EyeMed for reimbursement.
- Click here to access the out-of-network vision services claim form.
|6 Months||12 Months|
|Student||$46.33||available in the Fall only|
|Student + Spouse||$85.58||available in the Fall only|
|Student + Children||$95.22||available in the Fall only|
|Student + Family||$135.28||available in the Fall only|
|A payment processing fee is included in the total plan cost.|