This plan is offered by DeltaVision, in association with EyeMed Vision Care's Select network. The DeltaVision plan provides coverage for both in and out of network eye care providers. You receive a greater benefit when you visit in network providers. Highlights of the plan include:
- No waiting period.
- A routine eye exam once every 12 months for a $10 copay.
- Discounted lenses or contact lenses once every 12 months.
- $100 frame allowance.
- Discounts on LASIK and PRK.
- Up to 40% off additional vision care purchases after using plan benefits.
Find a Provider in the EyeMed Select Network
The EyeMed Select network includes many of the most popular retail chains, along with many local providers.
- Click here to view the EyeMed Vision Care provider directory.
- Enter your city or zip code, and choose the "Select" network to generate a list of vision care providers near you.
- You can filter your search results by hours and scheduling, services, products, and brands.
How to Use Your Vision Benefits
After you enroll in the DeltaVision plan, you will be entered into the EyeMed Select network database. You will not receive a vision care ID card. Your vision care provider just needs your name and date of birth to confirm benefits, and will verify coverage at the time of service. You can print this Delta Vision card to have your plan information handy whenever you visit your vision care provider.
If you visit an in-network provider:
- You will pay your co-payment and any other charges not covered at the time of service.
If you visit an out of network provider:
- You may be asked to provide full payment at the time of service.
- To receive benefit reimbursement, you must send a completed claim form, along with itemized receipts from your provider, including your prescription, directly to DeltaVison at the address provided.
DeltaVision Select Plan Cost
|6 Months||12 Months|
|Student + Spouse||$80.58||$158.08|
|Student + Children||$90.22||$177.00|
|Student + Family||$130.28||$255.60|
|A payment processing fee is included in the total plan cost.|